All important questions answered
- Why do I only get 10GB for free?
- Well, we certainly don’t like doing that but space is rare and while we do have amazing software, We’re not Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos so our Hardware is limited.
- Are my files really encrypted? Can you see what I do? What if the Server gets hacked?
- Good question, simple answer:
You might have to open the Image in a new tab… but that’s what a file looks like if you aren’t logged in.
- We dont have access to login data either.
We don’t track user activity and in case of a hacking attack, well… we wish the hacker good luck to decrypt the data
- Under what conditions will my files be deleted or handed over to law enforcements?
- Share-links will be deleted if we receive a take-down request and can confirm that the reported links lead to illegal files (be it doxxes, copyrighted material, cracked software, etc.) The files will stay untouched!
- Only if the found material is either CP (Child pornography) or related to terrorism, we will delete the files and inform local & if needed international law enforcement.
- What if I pay for more space, fill it up but suddenly decide not to pay anymore?
- In that case you have 30 days to remove any Data that takes up too much space, after that an automatic system will remove the biggest files so that you arent exceeding the limit anymore (~50mb tolerance)