Open-source Windows Toolkit
Since it is open-source we haven’t added too many features to it. It should mainly be seen as a template, an idea, or a goofy little script.
Nevertheless, it does have some cool features already. Let me list them all for you:
A simple dropper to drop & execute your file. Nothing fancy, really. It doesn’t get more bare-bones
A small Nuker payload that completely ruins the target system.
- Wipes all registry entries
- Nukes the MBR
We all love some trolling, but this one might go a bit far. This small payload can completely ruin someone’s day. It modifies many aspects of the system to make it pretty much unusable, but easily recoverable
- Trying to open a folder will link to a (disgusting) pornhub video.
- The Wallpaper is uhm… special
- CMD is disabled
- Microsoft SAM is gonna laugh at you for a while
- A super-compact PowerShell forkbomb is gonna slow your system
- If you somehow survive that, it hard-crashes you with a bluescreen
Another super simple app. All it does is check for user-defined programs and kill them all the time. You ain’t gonna get work done with this script running, I promise.
My favorite script. F**k Windows. Gimme Linux (or qubes OS but whatever..)
This script makes windows look & feel like linux by modyfing the theme, wallpaper & taskbar. Small but fun